Ranchos Los Amigos Scale
There are a few different systems that medical practitioners use to diagnose the symptoms of Traumatic Brain Injury. This section discusses the Ranchos Los Amigos Scale. Click on the link to find out more information about the Glasgow Coma Scale.
The Ranchos Los Amigos Scale measures the levels of awareness, cognition, behavior and interaction with the environment.
Ranchos Los Amigos Scale:
- Level I: No Response
- Level II: Generalized Response
- Level III: Localized Response
- Level IV: Confused-agitated
- Level V: Confused-inappropriate
- Level VI: Confused-appropriate
- Level VII: Automatic-appropriate
- Level VIII: Purposeful-appropriate